Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Logan - My Little Love





I love my sweet and precious baby boy. He truly is a gift from the Lord. This morning we sang songs, read books and played with his toys. It is so much fun to watch him develop new skills each day. Three weeks ago he had no interest in his toys or books. Now, he smiles and laughs when we play with his rattle, and he looks at the pages of the book as I read to him, smiling as he observes and listens. It is fascinating to watch a little baby as he learns how to hold objects with his fingers, wiggle his toes, and laugh as the ceiling fan spins around and around. What a blessing and a joy for me to stay home with Logan each day and watch him develop from a newborn to an infant and eventually to a little boy. Thank you Lord, for bringing this sweet bundle of joy into our home to be a part our family. We love him so much and are so grateful for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment