Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

First Entry


I have never had a blog before. I barely read other people's blogs, let alone ever thought of having my own. My husband convinced me of starting one. I recently quit my full-time job from a public university to stay home with our brand new baby boy. As a creative outlet, I will write posts about the adventures of being a new mom.

The name Soggy Baby came about because it describes our baby very accurately. For being such a cutie, he sure is soggy. He has an impressive amount of spit-up after every meal! For someone who spits up so much, it is a wonder how he continues to gain weight. He not only gains weight, but he gains weight at an impressive rate. For being only 3 months old, he is already 3 pounds heavier and 1 1/2 inches taller than an average baby his age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment